Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Primark Haul (and a few extra's)



So its the end of the month which means pay day has finally arrived and granted me a nice wage (for a change). I've been pulling my hair out at the lack of clothes I can wear as nothing fits the way it used to or I'm just bored of it. Not to mention I wanted a few nice things for spring/summer.

Yesterday I decided to raid the shops and pick up a few (or a dozen) items. I spent a shameful £80 in Primark so I thought I'd justify it a little by sharing what I bought with you lot. I have to say, I was really impressed with their stuff as I haven't been in for awhile and hadn't seen their new range.

Here's what I bought...

 Winged Zip Tote Bag £12.00

Heart Lock Purse £4.00

 Sleeveless Tie Shirt £6.00

Basic Denim Shirt £10.00

 Black and Blue Jeggings £7.00 each


Plain Grey Maxi Dress £8.00

 Black and Grey Lace Up Pumps £3.00 each
Canvas Deck Dollie Shoes £6.00
 Large Floral Scarf £4.00

Basic Black Vest £2.50
Leggings £3.00



And last but not least I picked up these treats from CEX and Game. 
This Is The End £5.00
Gears of War Judgement £7.99
Hunger Games Catching Fire £8.00

(If you enjoy Seth Rogen then I recommend watching this is the end as its hilarious)


So that's all of it. I bought a few bought a few extra beauty products but they've already been featured on a previous post of mine here


(What is it with cats and carrier bags?)

Hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading :)

Do you like any of the items I purchased? Or have you seen anything in Primark you liked/had to purchase? Leave your comments below!





29 comments:

  1. I'm loving the polka dot heart lock purse.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so cute! I couldn't resist.

      I love how you open it up with the heart lock, i'm easily fascinated :P

      x

      Delete
  2. Loooove that bag!!!

    Grace
    http://apieceofgrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it only cost me £12.00, its huge!

      Thanks for commenting sweet :) x

      Delete
  3. That bag is sooo nice!! Great haul!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My bank balance is shameful now but so worth :) I love my new bag.

      x

      Delete
  4. You got some great stuff! I love the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its my favorite thing i bought. It has so much room in it for all my things. Its perfect :)

      x

      Delete
  5. I really like the black bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all!! The heart lock purse is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so cute! Anything with hearts and polkadots has me sold heh :) x

      Delete
  7. great items !
    tomorow i will go to primark too ^^
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the purse, I have a penchant for polka dots! I just wish Primark did maternity wear!

    ~Tiaras & Prozac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised they don't because they pretty much do everything else. The sizing is a bit off though. Perhaps just buy something a few sizes up? Thats what i usually do :D

      Delete
  9. Wow thats quite a haul! Love updating the wardrobe with a big shop like that and I'm loving the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bank balance is paying for it now. All that grafting at work was undone by this shopping trip in about 30 minutes haha. So worth it though :P

      x

      Delete
  10. Love the maxi dress and the scarf!

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed at the price for the maxi dress. Nothing too fancy but it looks lovely on and is super comfy :) x

      Delete
  11. Great haul! I love that first bag and that scarf!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I never normally wear scarfs but thought I'd give it a go. See what outfits I can dress up :)

      x

      Delete
  12. I like all three pairs of shoes you picked out. Some really great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the pumps for work. They are comfortable and for only £3 you can't complain :)

      Delete
  13. Oh dear lord. I will pray for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Haul - I need some maxi dresses for my expanding waist lol

    xXx

    Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never do very well in Primark but you look like you've got it nailed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul :)

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.